This is a bowl of rice topped with a variety of sliced raw fish and vegetables. Seasoned chogochujang (red chili paste with vinegar) is served along with it. Similar to bibimbap, this dish can be made with tuna, oyster, or other raw seafood.
将各种生鱼片切成小块儿，连同 各种蔬菜一起放在米饭上，再加入调味的酸辣 酱调节咸淡。吃法跟拌饭相同，种类有金枪鱼 拌饭，生蚝拌饭等多种。
Ingredients (serve 4)
4 cups cooked rice (2 lb, 920g), 4 oz (120g) flatfish fillets, 2 oz (60g) salmon fillets, 2 oz (60g) cuttlefish, 2 oz (60g) lettuce, 2 oz (60g) green(red) leaf lettuce, 1 English cucumber, 1 oz (30g) radish sprout, 4 cloves garlic, 2 green chili pepper, 1 tablespoon toasted sesame seeds
Cho-gochu-jang (red chili pepper paste with vinegar) 4 tablespoons gochu-jang (red chili pepper paste), 1 tablespoon soy sauce, 1 tablespoon water, 1 tablespoon sugar, 1 tablespoon white vinegar, 1 teaspoon minced garlic, ginger juice as needed, 2 tablespoon sesame oil
1. Slice the flatfish and salmon fillets thinly.
2. Peel the cuttlefish and slice thinly.
3. Wash the lettuce and green leaf lettuce and drain. Cut the lettuce and green leaf lettuce into ½-inch (1-cm) width segments.
4. Wash the cucumber. Thinly slice the cucumber into ⅛-inch (0.3-cm) thickness diagonals and then cut into ⅛-inch (0.3-cm) thin julienne.
5. Wash the radish sprout and strain.
6. Slice the green chili pepper. Cut the garlic clove into julienne.
7. In a medium bowl, combine all the ingredients for cho-gochu-jang and mix well
8. Prepare and keep warm the cooked rice.
1. Place a scoop of cooked rice in the individual bowl and arrange the lettuce, green leaf lettuce and cucumber. Arrange the flatfish, salmon, cuttlefish, green chili pepper, garlic and radish sprouts over the lettuces. Sprinkle with sesame seeds.
2. Serve the cho-gochu-jang on the side.