Pig’s feet glazed in a soy sauce with ginger and garlic. Served off the bone and thinly sliced. The high gelatin content of jokbal helps to maintain a healthy and youthful complexion.
将猪蹄和酱油、生姜、蒜头、洋葱等 一起放入锅中炖煮，煮熟后切成适当大小即 可。猪蹄富含骨胶，具有美容和防止老化的功 效。
Ingredients (serve 4)
16 lb (8kg) pig’s feet
Ingredients for boiling 1 onion (7 oz, 200g), 1 large green onion (1 oz, 30g), 1 oz (30g) ginger, 12 cloves garlic (2 oz, 60g), 2 tablespoons whole black pepper, pinch of clove, 2 tablespoons doenjang (soybean paste), water as needed
Seasoning for braising 2 cups soy sauce, ½ cup corn syrup, 5 tablespoons black sugar, 5 dried red chili peppers, water
Salted shrimp sauce 2 tablespoons salted shrimps, 1 teaspoon minced garlic, pinch of gochut-garu (red chili pepper), ½ teaspoon sesame seeds
1. Divide each pig’s foot into 3~4 pieces, or ask your butcher to do so before purchasing. Soak the pig’s feet pieces in cold water for 3~4 hours to drain blood.
2. In a large saucepan, put the pig’s feet, the water the pig’s feet were soaked in, and ingredients for boiling. Boil for 1 hour.
3. Wash the boiled pig’s feet in the cold water after boiling.
4. In a large saucepan, add the boiled pig’s feet and add the seasoning for braising and simmer for 1 hour and half. Remove from braising liquid and let cool.
5. Debone the cooled pig’s feet and slice them into bite-sized pieces.
6. Combine the ingredients for salted shrimp sauce mixing well. Then serve with sliced pig’s feet.