A hot pot of oysters and shitake, pine, and other assorted mushrooms. Beef and various vegetables are added to enhance the flavor of the broth.
用鳀鱼熬制的高汤里加入蘑菇熬 煮的火锅，以糙皮侧耳蘑菇、香菇、松茸等各 种蘑菇为主食材，外加蔬菜、牛肉等，加入高 汤熬煮而成。
Ingredients (serve 4)
7 oz (200g) mushrooms (pyogo, saesongi, oyster, paengi, beech, button), 5 oz (150g) beef (sirloin, ⅛-inch thickness), 2 oz (60g) green bell pepper, 2 oz (60g) red bell pepper, 6 cups water (1.5L), 1 tablespoon soy sauce for soup, salt as needed
Marinade for beef 1 tablespoon soy sauce, ½ tablespoon sugar, 1 tablespoon minced green onion, ½ tablespoon minced garlic, 1 tablespoon sesame oil, pinch of ground black pepper
Cho-ganjang (Soy sauce with vinegar) 4 tablespoons soy sauce, 4 tablespoons white vinegar, 2 tablespoons sugar, 1 tablespoon water
1. Wash the mushrooms. Remove the stems of pyogo mushrooms. Cut or shred the mushrooms into thick strips.
2. Pat dry the beef with a paper towel to remove excess blood. Slice the beef into 2-inch (5-cm) long strips.
3. In a medium bowl, combine all the ingredients of the marinade for beef and add the beef, mixing well.
4. Cut the bell pepper into ½-inch (1.2-cm) wide by 1½-inch (4-cm) long pieces.
5. In a small bowl, combine all the ingredients of the cho-ganjang mix well.
1. In a shallow hot pot, arrange the mushrooms and beef in clusters side by side. Place the pepper over the center of the ingredients.
2. Pour the water over the ingredients. Season to taste with salt and soy sauce for soup. Bring to boil over high heat until the beef is cooked. Lower the heat to low. Serve in a bowl while it is boiling.