A hot pot of seafood, meat, and vegetables cooked at the table in a brass sinseollo pot over hot charcoals in a central cylinder. This dish is representative of Korean royal cuisine.
神仙炉是中间有炭火桶的一种器皿， 将肉、海鲜、蔬菜等材料做成的小煎饼围着炭 火桶周围码放，再加入高汤边煮边吃，是典型 的宫廷饮食。
Ingredients (serve 4)
Broth 5 oz (150g) beef (top round or brisket), 1 stick white radish 3-inch (8-cm), 1 stick carrot 3-inch (8-cm), 8 cups water (2L), 1 large green onion, 5 cloves garlic, 1 teaspoon whole black pepper, 1 dried red chili pepper, 1 tablespoon soy sauce for soup, salt as needed
3⅓ oz (100g) beef (top round), 2 dried pyogo (shiitake) mushrooms, 1 red chili pepper (½ oz, 15g)
Marinade for beef, mushroom 4 tablespoons soy sauce for soup, 2 tablespoons minced green onion, 1 tablespoon minced garlic, 1 tablespoon sesame oil, pinch of ground black pepper
2 oz (60g) white fish fillets, 1 oz (30g) Korean watercress, salt, ground white pepper as needed, 3 tablespoons all-purpose flour, 2 eggs, vegetable oil as needed 2 oz (60g) ground beef, 1 oz (30g) firm dubu, ½ teaspoon salt, 1 teaspoon minced green onion, ½ teaspoon minced garlic, ½ teaspoon sesame oil, pinch of ground black pepper, 2 eggs, salt as needed, 3 walnuts, 12 ginkgo nuts, 1 teaspoon pine nuts, salt, vegetable oil as needed
1. In a large saucepan, add the 8 cups water, beef (top round or brisket), green onion, garlic cloves, whole black pepper and dried red chili pepper. Bring to boil over medium heat for 40 minutes.
2. While the broth boiling, add the radish and carrot into the broth and cook for 10 minutes. Remove the radish and carrot and set aside.
3. Strain the broth through a sieve lined with cheesecloth and season with soy sauce for soup and salt. Slice the cooked beef into thin pieces.
4. Slice the beef (top round) into thin pieces.
5. Soak the pyogo mushrooms in water and remove the stem. Pat dry the mushrooms with a paper towel to remove excess water. Cut the mushrooms into thin julienne strips.
6. In a medium bowl, combine all the ingredients of marinade for beef, mushroom and mix well. In a three medium bowl, add the cooked beef, beef and pyogo mushroom each bowl. Divide the marinade three parts and add each bowl and mix well.
7. In a bowl, beat the 2 eggs with a pinch of salt. Separate 2 egg yolks and egg whites into two bowls and beat them well with a pinch of salt.
8. Halve the red chili pepper and remove the seeds.
1. Sprinkle the salt and ground white pepper to fish fillet. Heat a pan over medium heat and add vegetable oil. Dredge the fish fillets with flour, and then dip into beaten eggs to lightly coat. Pan-fry slowly in a small amount of oil until light brown on both sides.
2. Remove the leaves of Korean watercress and skewer the stems with bamboo sticks. Dredge the Korean watercress skewer with flour and then dip into beaten eggs to lightly coat. Pan-fry slowly in a small amount of oil until light brown on both sides.
3. In a large bowl, combine the ground beef and mashed dubu. Add ½ teaspoon salt, 1 teaspoon minced green onion, ½ teaspoon minced garlic, ½ teaspoon sesame oil and pinch of ground black pepper and mix well. Shape into ginkgo nut balls about ½-inch (1-cm) in diameter. Heat a skillet over low heat and add vegetable oil. Dredge the beef balls with flour and then dip into beaten eggs to lightly coat. Pan-fry slowly in a small amount of oil until light brown.
4. Pan-fry the yolks and whites separately on a lightly greased skillet over low heat into very thin sheets.
5. Soak the walnut in hot water for 10 minutes and peel the skins with bamboo stick. Heat a skillet over high heat and add vegetable oil. Stir-fry the ginkgo nuts with salt. Rub with a paper towel to peel the ginkgo nuts. Remove the pine nut tips.
6. Cut the cooked radish, carrots, red chili pepper, fish fillets, Korean watercress skewer and yellow and white egg sheets into 1½x1x⅛-inch (4x3x0.2-cm) a domino shaped pieces.
7. Place the cooked beef, beef and mushrooms evenly in the bottom of a sinseollo hot pot. Arrange the domino shaped ingredients in clusters side by side in harmonious contrast colors. Add beef balls, walnut, ginkgo nuts and pine nuts over the arrangement.
8. Bring to boil the broth over high heat. Pour the broth into the sinseollo. Heat the charcoal in the cylinder of Sinseollo hot pot for 5 minutes till it is broiling. Ladle into the individual Sinseollo hot pot.
쇠고기(양지머리) 200g, 무150g, 물 5컵, 표고버섯 3장, 대파 1/2뿌리, 쇠고기 다진 것150g, 쇠간150g, 천엽150g, 흰살생선150g, 미나리 50g, 홍고추 2개, 은행 1/2컵, 호도 5개, 잣 1큰술, 달걀 3개, 간장, 설탕, 파, 마늘 다진 것, 후추, 참기름, 소금, 밀가루, 식용유
1. 양지머리와 무를 넣고 삶아서 국물은 육수로 쓰고 건더기는 얇게 썬다.표고버섯, 대파를 썰어 넣고 간장, 마늘, 후추, 참기름으로 양념한다.
2. 쇠고기 다진 것은 소금 간하여 일부는완자를 빚어 반숙으로 익히고, 나머지는 은행알 크기로 빚어 알쌈을 지진다.
3. 쇠간, 천엽은 소금으로 비벼 깨끗이 씻은 후 밀가루, 달걀을 씌워 전을 지지며 생선도 얇게 저며 전을 지진다.미나리는 길게 다듬어 꼬치에 꿰어 초대를 만들고 은행은 볶고 호도도 물에 불려 각각 껍질을 벗겨 놓는다.
4. 신선로 틀에 ①의 곰탕거리를 깔고 각색전을 길이 5cm, 폭 2.5cm 로 썰어 돌려 담는다. 위에 알쌈, 은행, 완자, 호도, 잣을 올린 다음 육수를 붓고 화통에 숯불을 넣어 끓이면서 상에 낸다.