[CJ] Beksul Brownie Mix 320g
[CJ] 백설 브라우니믹스 320g
|Type of Food|
Other Processed Products, 기타가공품
|Distributor / Location|
CJ CheilJedang Corp. / 518, Gyeongin-ro, Guro-gu, Seoul, Republic of Korea
|Date of Manufacture, Expiration Date (Quality Maintenance)|
Products on each shop have a differing date of manufacturing and warehousing, and date of expiry differs as they are dispatched from the store.
|Expiration Date (Quality Maintenance)|
12 months from the date of manufacture
|Capacity (Weight), Quantity, Size by Packaging Unit|
|Raw Material and Ingredients|
기타가공품[기타설탕, 밀가루(밀:미국산),혼합분유(독일산), 마가린, 식물성크림,포도당,코코아분말1,난백분말,대두유,코코아분말2,전란분말, 합성향료1(바닐라향), 합성향료(초코향), 합성향료2(바닐라향), 합성팽창제(탄산수소나트륨, 산성피로인산나트륨, 전분, 제일인산칼슘, 스테아린산칼슘), 정제소금], 다크초콜릿칩[벨기에산/설탕, 코코아매스, 코코아버터, 레시틴, 천연향료(바닐라향)]
※ The above raw materials are based on Korean standards, and each country's raw material labeling method may be different according to the relevant national food law regulations.
|Allergy Information (FDA Regulations Only)|
Egg, Milk, Soybean, Wheat
|Specialty Food Type|
|Genetically Modified Food|
|Pre-deliberation on display advertisement|
|Whether or not an import declaration is required under the Food Sanitation Act|
Avoid direct sunlight and store in a cool, dry place.
|Quality Assurance Standards|
For defective products, compensation will be made according to the standards of the Consumer Dispute Resolution noticed by the Fair Trade Commission.
– Store at room temperature away from direct sunlight.
– When storing for a long period, refrigerate as much as possible.
– Opened products may be contaminated with insects, foreign matter, mold, etc., so it is recommended to keep them sealed and refrigerated.
– Be careful as it is hot when taking it out of the microwave.
– Do not use in a microwave oven as it is inside.
– Because the mix contains chocolate chips, be careful to store it, and the chocolate may melt due to the nature of the chocolate.
– Chocolate chips may be clumped, so mix well with water when kneading.
– This product is manufactured in the same manufacturing facilities as products using buckwheat, pork, peanuts, tomatoes, shrimp, chicken, beef, crab, sulfurous acids, squid, and shellfish (including oysters, abalone, and mussels).
– After use, be sure to dispose of the packaging material at the designated place.
|Customer Service Contact|
Customer Service Center : +82-1668-1953
Head office, each factory, each branch and dealer
– Actual product may differ from images shown.
– This product is labelled to Republic of Korea standards and may differ from similar products sold elsewhere in its ingredients, labeling and allergen warnings.
– Orders may be cancelled due to defective merchandise or insufficient stock. In case of defective or damaged merchandise, you will be notified by customer service.
– Duty & Taxes are not included in the shopping total cost.
– All costs occurred during the Clearance process including import customs, needs to be paid by the customer.
– Returns due to complaints on Duty & Taxes during the Clearance process is not acceptable.
– Customs olicies vary from country to country with different prohibited items. It is a customer’s responsibility to pay for any charge caused in the process of customs clearance. Returns can not be made due to the additional charge.
– Items can be destroyed under the customs supervision, and delays can be caused. k-food.store has no obligation for this process.
– Countries prohibit Food: Australia, Austria, Brunei, Czech, Denmark, Mongolia, Netherlands, Switzerland, Thailand, Turkey, Ukraine.
– Countries strict on Food: Philippines, Taiwan, Canada, Vietnam, Sweden
– It is recommended that you contact the destination country’s customs, postal or government authority for the accurate and latest details. Please check the Clearance precautions and customs information of each shipping countries prior to making orders from k-food.store
* Any information is subject to change and is only for your reference.
* k-food.store is not responsible for any incident that may result from the guidance provided here.
* Please note that all images and contents provided by k-food.store are protected assets under copyright laws and may be subject to legal action in the case of unauthorized reproduction, distribution or theft.
Disclaimer: While we work to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists. Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and/or different information than that shown on our Web site. We recommend that you do not solely rely on the information presented and that you always read labels, warnings, and directions before using or consuming a product. For additional information about a product, please contact the manufacturer. Content on this site is for reference purposes and is not intended to substitute for advice given by a physician, pharmacist, or other licensed health-care professional. You should not use this information as self-diagnosis or for treating a health problem or disease. Contact your health-care provider immediately if you suspect that you have a medical problem. Information and statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition.k-food.store assumes no liability for inaccuracies or misstatements about products.