[DONGWON] Healthy Tuna 150g (Low Sodium)
[DONGWON] 健康低盐金枪鱼 150g
[DONGWON] ヘルシーツナ(低ナトリウム) 150g
[동원] 동원 건강한참치 저나트륨 150g
|Type of Food|
Processed Marine Products, 水产加工品, 水産加工品, 수산물가공품
|Distributor / Location|
Dongwon F&B / 68, Mabang-ro, Seocho-gu, Seoul, Republic of Korea
|Producer / Location|
Dongwon F&B / 201, Nammyeon-ro, Uichang-gu, Changwon-si, Gyeongsangnam-do, Republic of Korea
|Date of Manufacture|
Products on each shop have a differing date of manufacturing and warehousing, and date of expiry differs as they are dispatched from the store.
|Expiration Date (Quality Maintenance)|
7 years from the date of manufacture
|Capacity (Weight), Quantity, Size by Packaging Unit|
|Serving per Container|
|Allergy Information (FDA Regulations Only)|
Shellfish (Including Mussel), Soybean, Wheat
Calorie : 200kcal / 100g
– Sodium : 115mg
– Total Carbohydrate : 0g
– Sugar : 0g
– Total Fat : 15g
– Trans Fat : 0g
– Saturated Fat : 4.9g
– Cholesterol : 40mg
– Protein : 17g
* Percent Daily Values are based on 2000 calorie diet. Your daily value may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
* This product is labelled to Republic of Korea standards and may differ from similar products sold elsewhere in its ingredients, labeling and allergen warnings.
* Statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the FDA and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition.
|Specialty Food Type|
|Genetically Modified Food|
|Pre-deliberation on display advertisement|
|Whether or not an import declaration is required under the Food Sanitation Act|
Avoid direct sunlight and store in a cool, dry place.
|Quality Assurance Standards|
For defective products, compensation will be made according to the standards of the Consumer Dispute Resolution noticed by the Fair Trade Commission.
– This product is produced in manufacturing facilities producing products containing beef, chicken, pork, milk, walnut, crab, tomato.
– When opening, be sure to check the precautions on the lid of the can. (Be careful when opening, storing and disposing of the can as the cut part is sharp)
– Keep in a cool place and eat immediately as there is a risk of deterioration after opening.
– Immediately replace the product that has deteriorated due to a flaw in the opening area during distribution.
– Due to the nature of the product, tuna skin or bones may enter.
|Customer Service Contact|
Customer Service Center : +82-80-589-3223/4
Head office, each factory, each branch and dealer
– Actual product may differ from images shown.
– This product is labelled to Republic of Korea standards and may differ from similar products sold elsewhere in its ingredients, labeling and allergen warnings.
– Orders may be cancelled due to defective merchandise or insufficient stock. In case of defective or damaged merchandise, you will be notified by customer service.
– Duty & Taxes are not included in the shopping total cost.
– All costs occurred during the Clearance process including import customs, needs to be paid by the customer.
– Returns due to complaints on Duty & Taxes during the Clearance process is not acceptable.
– Customs olicies vary from country to country with different prohibited items. It is a customer’s responsibility to pay for any charge caused in the process of customs clearance. Returns can not be made due to the additional charge.
– Items can be destroyed under the customs supervision, and delays can be caused. k-food.shop has no obligation for this process.
– Countries prohibit Food: Australia, Austria, Brunei, Czech, Denmark, Mongolia, Netherlands, Switzerland, Thailand, Turkey, Ukraine.
– Countries strict on Food: Philippines, Taiwan, Canada, Vietnam, Sweden
– It is recommended that you contact the destination country’s customs, postal or government authority for the accurate and latest details. Please check the Clearance precautions and customs information of each shipping countries prior to making orders from k-food.shop
* Any information is subject to change and is only for your reference.
* k-food.shop is not responsible for any incident that may result from the guidance provided here.
* Please note that all images and contents provided by k-food.store are protected assets under copyright laws and may be subject to legal action in the case of unauthorized reproduction, distribution or theft.
Disclaimer: While we work to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists. Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and/or different information than that shown on our Web site. We recommend that you do not solely rely on the information presented and that you always read labels, warnings, and directions before using or consuming a product. For additional information about a product, please contact the manufacturer. Content on this site is for reference purposes and is not intended to substitute for advice given by a physician, pharmacist, or other licensed health-care professional. You should not use this information as self-diagnosis or for treating a health problem or disease. Contact your health-care provider immediately if you suspect that you have a medical problem. Information and statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition.k-food.store assumes no liability for inaccuracies or misstatements about products.