|Raw Material and Ingredients|
– Noodle: wheat flour (US, Australia), palm oil (Malaysian), potato starch (Germany), modified starch, egg shell calcium, refined salt, seafood paste, noodles added alkali (acidity regulator), mixed agent (acidity regulator), oligo green tea flavor liquid, vitamin B2
– Soup: purified salt, jeongbaekdang, squid flavor powder, champon powder, chili flavor seasoning powder, stir-fried seasoning powder, broth flavor seasoning base, complex seasoned soy sauce powder, mixed seafood base powder, seafood stir-fried seasoning powder, 5-ribonucleotide disodium, seasoning seasoning powder, garlic base, vegetable flavor milk powder, champon base powder, squid seasoning powder, broth seasoning seasoning, disodium succinate, pepper powder, spicy seasoning powder, broth base powder, ginger extract powder, powder caramel (caramel color, starch syrup powder) , dried cabbage, freeze-dried squid, dried carrot, dried rice, dried wood mushroom
– Actual product may differ from images shown.
– This product is labelled to Republic of Korea standards and may differ from similar products sold elsewhere in its ingredients, labeling and allergen warnings.
– Orders may be cancelled due to defective merchandise or insufficient stock. In case of defective or damaged merchandise, you will be notified by customer service.
– Duty & Taxes are not included in the shopping total cost.
– All costs occurred during the Clearance process including import customs, needs to be paid by the customer.
– Returns due to complaints on Duty & Taxes during the Clearance process is not acceptable.
– Customs olicies vary from country to country with different prohibited items. It is a customer’s responsibility to pay for any charge caused in the process of customs clearance. Returns can not be made due to the additional charge.
– Items can be destroyed under the customs supervision, and delays can be caused. k-food.shop has no obligation for this process.
– Countries prohibit Food: Australia, Austria, Brunei, Czech, Denmark, Mongolia, Netherlands, Switzerland, Thailand, Turkey, Ukraine.
– Countries strict on Food: Philippines, Taiwan, Canada, Vietnam, Sweden
– It is recommended that you contact the destination country’s customs, postal or government authority for the accurate and latest details. Please check the Clearance precautions and customs information of each shipping countries prior to making orders from k-food.shop
* Any information is subject to change and is only for your reference.
* k-food.shop is not responsible for any incident that may result from the guidance provided here.
* Please note that all images and contents provided by k-food.store are protected assets under copyright laws and may be subject to legal action in the case of unauthorized reproduction, distribution or theft.