|Raw Material and Ingredients|
– Noodle: Wheat flour (Australian, American), palm oil (Malaysian), potato starch, modified starch, rice bran flavor, egg shell calcium, refined salt, flavor seasoning sauce, noodles added alkali (acidity regulator), mixed agent (acidity regulator), oligo green tea Flavor Solution, Vitamin B2
– Soup: jeongbaekdang, jjajang flavor, stir-fried sweet potato, powdered jajangjang, luxurious potato starch, powdered caramel no. 2 (caramel color, starch syrup powder), stir-fried seasoned wheat flour, powder caramel no. 3 (caramel color, starch syrup powder, enzyme treatment stevia), jjajang base, vegetable oil powder, stir-fried onion powder, broth seasoning base, stir-fried vegetable seasoning, jjajang base powder, spicy flavor powder, onion beef seasoning powder, beef seasoning powder, refined salt, starch syrup powder, soy protein, seasoning stir-fried onion, dried cabbage
– 면 : 소맥분(호주산, 미국산) , 팜유(말레이시아산) , 감자전분 , 변성전분 , 미강풍미액 , 난각칼슘 , 정제염 , 풍미조미소스 , 면류첨가알카리제(산도조절제) , 혼합제제(산도조절제) , 올리고녹차풍미액 , 비타민B2
– 스프류 : 정백당 , 짜장풍미료 , 볶음조미감자분 , 분말짜장 , 호화감자전분 , 분말카라멜2호(카라멜색소, 물엿분말) , 볶음조미소맥분 , 분말카라멜 3호(카라멜색소, 물엿분말, 효소처리스테비아) , 짜장베이스 , 야채오일분말 , 볶음양파분 , 육수맛조미베이스 , 볶음야채조미분 , 짜장베이스분말 , 매운맛풍미분 , 양파비프조미분 , 비프양념분말 , 정제염 , 물엿분말 , 대두단백 , 조미볶음양파 , 건양배추
– This product is produced in manufacturing facilities producing products containing buckwheat, peanut, mackerel, crab, tomato, walnut, chicken, pine nut, squid, shellfish (including oyster, abalone, and mussel).
– Since this product mainly uses agricultural raw materials, it is susceptible to insects, so be careful not to damage the packaging and cook immediately after opening.
– Actual product may differ from images shown.
– This product is labelled to Republic of Korea standards and may differ from similar products sold elsewhere in its ingredients, labeling and allergen warnings.
– Orders may be cancelled due to defective merchandise or insufficient stock. In case of defective or damaged merchandise, you will be notified by customer service.
– Duty & Taxes are not included in the shopping total cost.
– All costs occurred during the Clearance process including import customs, needs to be paid by the customer.
– Returns due to complaints on Duty & Taxes during the Clearance process is not acceptable.
– Customs olicies vary from country to country with different prohibited items. It is a customer’s responsibility to pay for any charge caused in the process of customs clearance. Returns can not be made due to the additional charge.
– Items can be destroyed under the customs supervision, and delays can be caused. k-food.shop has no obligation for this process.
– Countries prohibit Food: Australia, Austria, Brunei, Czech, Denmark, Mongolia, Netherlands, Switzerland, Thailand, Turkey, Ukraine.
– Countries strict on Food: Philippines, Taiwan, Canada, Vietnam, Sweden
– It is recommended that you contact the destination country’s customs, postal or government authority for the accurate and latest details. Please check the Clearance precautions and customs information of each shipping countries prior to making orders from k-food.shop
* Any information is subject to change and is only for your reference.
* k-food.shop is not responsible for any incident that may result from the guidance provided here.
* Please note that all images and contents provided by k-food.store are protected assets under copyright laws and may be subject to legal action in the case of unauthorized reproduction, distribution or theft.