|Raw Material and Ingredients|
purified water, cheonggukjang, tofu, processed fruits (kimchi paste), miso, potatoes (dried square potato), cabbage, radish, complex seasoned food, anchovy extract base, modified starch, flavored oil (beefbone oil), processed meat extract (beef bone) Extract), complex seasoned food (shellfish extract powder), garlic, processed aquatic products (seaweed extract), other processed products, 5'-ribonucleotide disodium, complex seasoned food (broth flavored seasoning base), complex seasoned food (sludge extract powder), Spice preparation (seasoned blue pepper powder), white sugar, refined salt, brewed soy sauce, other processed products (shiitake concentrate), glycine, complex seasoning food, amino acid liquid powder, disodium succinate
정제수, 청국장, 두부, 과채가공품(김치페이스트), 된장, 감자(건조네모감자), 배추, 무, 복합조미식품, 멸치추출물베이스, 변성전분, 향미유(비프본오일), 식육추출가공품(사골추출물), 복합조미식품(조개추출물분말), 마늘, 수산물가공품(다시마추출물), 기타가공품, 5'-리보뉴클레오티드이나트륨, 복합조미식품(육수맛조미베이스), 복합조미식품(사태추출물분말), 향신료조제품(조미청고추분말), 백설탕, 정제소금, 양조간장, 기타가공품(표고농축액), 글리신, 복합조미식품, 아미노산액분말, 호박산이나트륨
– This product is produced in manufacturing facilities producing products containing egg, milk, buckwheat, peanut, mackerel, crab, shrimp, pork, peach, tomato, walnut, chicken, squid, shellfish (including oyster, abalone).
– Please pay attention to the recipe and eat immediately after opening.
– Actual product may differ from images shown.
– This product is labelled to Republic of Korea standards and may differ from similar products sold elsewhere in its ingredients, labeling and allergen warnings.
– Orders may be cancelled due to defective merchandise or insufficient stock. In case of defective or damaged merchandise, you will be notified by customer service.
– Duty & Taxes are not included in the shopping total cost.
– All costs occurred during the Clearance process including import customs, needs to be paid by the customer.
– Returns due to complaints on Duty & Taxes during the Clearance process is not acceptable.
– Customs olicies vary from country to country with different prohibited items. It is a customer’s responsibility to pay for any charge caused in the process of customs clearance. Returns can not be made due to the additional charge.
– Items can be destroyed under the customs supervision, and delays can be caused. k-food.shop has no obligation for this process.
– Countries prohibit Food: Australia, Austria, Brunei, Czech, Denmark, Mongolia, Netherlands, Switzerland, Thailand, Turkey, Ukraine.
– Countries strict on Food: Philippines, Taiwan, Canada, Vietnam, Sweden
– It is recommended that you contact the destination country’s customs, postal or government authority for the accurate and latest details. Please check the Clearance precautions and customs information of each shipping countries prior to making orders from k-food.shop
* Any information is subject to change and is only for your reference.
* k-food.shop is not responsible for any incident that may result from the guidance provided here.
* Please note that all images and contents provided by k-food.store are protected assets under copyright laws and may be subject to legal action in the case of unauthorized reproduction, distribution or theft.