|Raw Material and Ingredients|
rice flour 30% (U.S.), rice bran oil (Thailand), white sugar, starch, palm oil, refined heavy white sugar, fructooligosaccharide, sweet seasoning powder, wheat flour (wheat), sesame seeds, jocheong 1%, refined salt, yeast flavor powder (yeast extract, Maltodextrin)
쌀가루 30%(미국산) , 미강유 (태국산) , 정백당 , 전분 , 팜유 , 정제중백당 , 프락토올리고당 , 스위트조미분말 , 소맥분(밀) , 참깨 , 조청1% , 정제염 , 이스트맛분말 (효모추출물, 말토덱스트린)
– This product is produced in manufacturing facilities producing products containing soybean, egg, milk, beef, pork, tomato, peanut, pine nut, crab, shrimp, chicken, squid, shellfish (including oyster, abalone, and mussel).
– It is a product that is easily absorbed, so take it immediately after opening.
– 使用する原材料の変更などにより、ウェブサイトに掲載されているアレルゲン情報と、製品パッケージに記載されている内容が異なる場合もございます。 ご購入、お召し上がりの際には、お手元の製品パッケージの表示でアレルゲン情報をご確認ください。
– Actual product may differ from images shown.
– This product is labelled to Republic of Korea standards and may differ from similar products sold elsewhere in its ingredients, labeling and allergen warnings.
– Orders may be cancelled due to defective merchandise or insufficient stock. In case of defective or damaged merchandise, you will be notified by customer service.
– Duty & Taxes are not included in the shopping total cost.
– All costs occurred during the Clearance process including import customs, needs to be paid by the customer.
– Returns due to complaints on Duty & Taxes during the Clearance process is not acceptable.
– Customs olicies vary from country to country with different prohibited items. It is a customer’s responsibility to pay for any charge caused in the process of customs clearance. Returns can not be made due to the additional charge.
– Items can be destroyed under the customs supervision, and delays can be caused. k-food.shop has no obligation for this process.
– Countries prohibit Food: Australia, Austria, Brunei, Czech, Denmark, Mongolia, Netherlands, Switzerland, Thailand, Turkey, Ukraine.
– Countries strict on Food: Philippines, Taiwan, Canada, Vietnam, Sweden
– It is recommended that you contact the destination country’s customs, postal or government authority for the accurate and latest details. Please check the Clearance precautions and customs information of each shipping countries prior to making orders from k-food.shop
* Any information is subject to change and is only for your reference.
* k-food.shop is not responsible for any incident that may result from the guidance provided here.
* Please note that all images and contents provided by k-food.store are protected assets under copyright laws and may be subject to legal action in the case of unauthorized reproduction, distribution or theft.