[Nongshim] Potato Noodle Soup 117g
[Nongshim] 土豆面 117g
[Nongshim] カムジャ麺 117g
[농심] 감자면 117g
|Type of Food|
Fried Noodle, フライ麺, 油炸面, 유탕면
|Producer / Location|
Nongshim Co., Ltd. / 112, Yeouidaebang-ro, Dongjak-gu, Seoul, Republic of Korea
|Date of Manufacture|
Products on each shop have a differing date of manufacturing and warehousing, and date of expiry differs as they are dispatched from the store.
|Expiration Date (Quality Maintenance)|
6 months from the date of manufacture
|Capacity (Weight), Quantity, Size by Packaging Unit|
|Serving per Container|
|Date of Release|
|Raw Material and Ingredients|
油揚げめん(ジャガイモでん粉、小麦粉、植物油脂、小麦グルテン、ジャガイモ粉末、食塩、にんにく調味液)、粉末スープ(野菜粉末、調味醤油粉末、食塩、たまねぎ調味粉、ビーフ風味粉末、にんにく粉末、砂糖、でん粉、胡椒抽出物粉末、辛味調味粉、生姜抽出物粉末、菜種油)、かやく(キャベツ、チンゲンサイ) / 調味料(アミノ酸等)、かんすい、酸化防止剤(ビタミンE、緑茶抽出物)、増粘剤(アラビアガム)、香辛料抽出物、ビタミンB1、乳化剤、ビタミンB2、酸味料、(一部に小麦・大豆を含む)
|Allergy Information (FDA Regulations Only)|
Beef, Crab, Cuttlefish, Egg, Milk, Pork, Shellfish (Including Mussel), Shrimp, Soybean, Wheat
|Basic Recipe for Product|
Basic Recipe for Product
1. Boil 450ml (about 1 3/4 cup) of water.
2. Add noodles and all the flavor sachets to the boiling water and cook for 3 1/2 minutes
3. Remove from heat and serve.
1. 水450ml(約2と1/4カップ) 沸かします。
|Genetically Modified Food|
|Pre-deliberation on display advertisement|
|Whether or not an import declaration is required under the Food Sanitation Act|
Avoid direct sunlight and store in a cool, dry place.
|Quality Assurance Standards|
For defective products, compensation will be made according to the standards of the Consumer Dispute Resolution noticed by the Fair Trade Commission.
– This product is produced in manufacturing facilities producing products containing buckwheat, peanut, mackerel, crab, walnut, chicken, pine nut, shellfish (including oyster, abalone).
– Since this product mainly uses agricultural raw materials, it is susceptible to insects, so be careful not to damage the packaging and cook immediately after opening.
– 本品の原材料には以下のアレルギー物質が含まれています。 小麦、大豆
– 使用する原材料の変更などにより、ウェブサイトに掲載されているアレルゲン情報と、製品パッケージに記載されている内容が異なる場合もございます。 ご購入、お召し上がりの際には、お手元の製品パッケージの表示でアレルゲン情報をご確認ください。
|Customer Service Contact|
Customer Service Center : +82-80-023-5181
Head office, each factory, each branch and dealer
– Actual product may differ from images shown.
– This product is labelled to Republic of Korea standards and may differ from similar products sold elsewhere in its ingredients, labeling and allergen warnings.
– Orders may be cancelled due to defective merchandise or insufficient stock. In case of defective or damaged merchandise, you will be notified by customer service.
– Duty & Taxes are not included in the shopping total cost.
– All costs occurred during the Clearance process including import customs, needs to be paid by the customer.
– Returns due to complaints on Duty & Taxes during the Clearance process is not acceptable.
– Customs olicies vary from country to country with different prohibited items. It is a customer’s responsibility to pay for any charge caused in the process of customs clearance. Returns can not be made due to the additional charge.
– Items can be destroyed under the customs supervision, and delays can be caused. k-food.shop has no obligation for this process.
– Countries prohibit Food: Australia, Austria, Brunei, Czech, Denmark, Mongolia, Netherlands, Switzerland, Thailand, Turkey, Ukraine.
– Countries strict on Food: Philippines, Taiwan, Canada, Vietnam, Sweden
– It is recommended that you contact the destination country’s customs, postal or government authority for the accurate and latest details. Please check the Clearance precautions and customs information of each shipping countries prior to making orders from k-food.shop
* Any information is subject to change and is only for your reference.
* k-food.shop is not responsible for any incident that may result from the guidance provided here.
* Please note that all images and contents provided by k-food.store are protected assets under copyright laws and may be subject to legal action in the case of unauthorized reproduction, distribution or theft.
Disclaimer: While we work to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists. Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and/or different information than that shown on our Web site. We recommend that you do not solely rely on the information presented and that you always read labels, warnings, and directions before using or consuming a product. For additional information about a product, please contact the manufacturer. Content on this site is for reference purposes and is not intended to substitute for advice given by a physician, pharmacist, or other licensed health-care professional. You should not use this information as self-diagnosis or for treating a health problem or disease. Contact your health-care provider immediately if you suspect that you have a medical problem. Information and statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition.k-food.store assumes no liability for inaccuracies or misstatements about products.