|Raw Material and Ingredients|
– Noodle: wheat flour (US, Australia), potato starch (Germany), palm oil (Malaysia), modified starch, egg shell calcium, refined salt, vegetable seasoning extract, noodle additive alkali (acidity regulator), mixed agent (acidity regulator), oligo green tea flavor liquid, vitamin b2.
– Soup: purified salt, beef flavor base, jeongbaekdang, broth flavor seasoning base, stir-fried seasoning powder, seasoned amino acid soy sauce powder, seasoned beef powder, 5'-ribonucleotide disodium, powdered miso, garlic base, soy sauce powder, seasoning seasoning, seasoning red pepper powder, pepper powder, spicy seasoning powder, complex seasoning powder, garlic fermented seasoning powder, chili flavored powder, pork bone seasoned powder, fermented shiitake seasoned powder, disodium succinate, pepper flavored powder, shiitake mushroom powder, onion flavored powder, coarse garlic seasoned powder, seasoned yeast powder, garlic freeze-dried powder, powdered caramel (caramel color, starch syrup powder), ginger extract powder, soy protein, dried green onion, dried bok choy, dried shiitake mushroom, dried carrot, dried red pepper.
– This product is produced in manufacturing facilities producing products containing buckwheat, peanut, mackerel, crab, walnut, chicken, pine nut, shellfish (including oyster, abalone).
– Since this product mainly uses agricultural raw materials, it is susceptible to insects, so be careful not to damage the packaging and cook immediately after opening.
– Actual product may differ from images shown.
– This product is labelled to Republic of Korea standards and may differ from similar products sold elsewhere in its ingredients, labeling and allergen warnings.
– Orders may be cancelled due to defective merchandise or insufficient stock. In case of defective or damaged merchandise, you will be notified by customer service.
– Duty & Taxes are not included in the shopping total cost.
– All costs occurred during the Clearance process including import customs, needs to be paid by the customer.
– Returns due to complaints on Duty & Taxes during the Clearance process is not acceptable.
– Customs olicies vary from country to country with different prohibited items. It is a customer’s responsibility to pay for any charge caused in the process of customs clearance. Returns can not be made due to the additional charge.
– Items can be destroyed under the customs supervision, and delays can be caused. k-food.shop has no obligation for this process.
– Countries prohibit Food: Australia, Austria, Brunei, Czech, Denmark, Mongolia, Netherlands, Switzerland, Thailand, Turkey, Ukraine.
– Countries strict on Food: Philippines, Taiwan, Canada, Vietnam, Sweden
– It is recommended that you contact the destination country’s customs, postal or government authority for the accurate and latest details. Please check the Clearance precautions and customs information of each shipping countries prior to making orders from k-food.shop
* Any information is subject to change and is only for your reference.
* k-food.shop is not responsible for any incident that may result from the guidance provided here.
* Please note that all images and contents provided by k-food.store are protected assets under copyright laws and may be subject to legal action in the case of unauthorized reproduction, distribution or theft.