[Nongshim] Shin Ramyun 120g 5pcs || 辛拉面 120g 5pcs, 辛ラーメン 120g 5食入, 신라면 120g 5pcs
9999 in stock
Spicy flavor loved by Koreans, representative ramyun of Korea!!!
Since its development in October 1986, Shin Ramyun has been steadily loved until now. At present, there is an average 3 million sales of Shin Ramyun each day, translating to about 25% of the total market for ramyun in Korea. It is recognized as having unprecedented great success in the market for ramyun. Not only in Korea, the unique spicy flavor of Shin Ramyun loved in 80 overseas countries, such as Japan, Hong Kong, Taiwan, and China.
– Specially mixed flour for premium noodles is used to bring a chewy texture to the noodles.
– No.1 representative ramyun in Korea made by Nongshim’s state-of-the-art facilities and technology.
- Minimum quantity required for this product: 4
Discount per Quantity
|Quantity||2+||3 - 4||5 - 6||7 - 9||10+|
9999 in stock
[Nongshim] Shin Ramyun 120g 5pcs
|Type of Food|
|Producer / Location|
|Date of Manufacture|
|Expiration Date (Quality Maintenance)|
|Capacity (Weight), Quantity, Size by Packaging Unit|
|Serving per Container|
|Date of Release|
|Raw Material and Ingredients|
– Noodle: wheat flour (US, Australia), potato starch (Germany), palm oil (Malaysia), modified starch, egg shell calcium, refined salt, vegetable seasoning extract, noodle additive alkali (acidity regulator), mixed agent (acidity regulator), oligo green tea flavor liquid, vitamin b2.
– 면 : 소맥분(미국산, 호주산), 감자전분(독일산), 팜유(말레이시아산) , 변성전분, 난각칼슘, 정제염, 야채조미추출물 , 면류첨가알칼리제(산도조절제), 혼합제제(산도조절제), 올리고녹차풍미액, 비타민B2.
|Allergy Information (FDA Regulations Only)|
|Basic Recipe for Product|
Basic Recipe for Product
|Genetically Modified Food|
|Pre-deliberation on display advertisement|
|Whether or not an import declaration is required under the Food Sanitation Act|
Avoid direct sunlight and store in a cool, dry place.
|Quality Assurance Standards|
– This product is produced in manufacturing facilities producing products containing buckwheat, peanut, mackerel, crab, walnut, chicken, pine nut, shellfish (including oyster, abalone).
|Customer Service Contact|
– Actual product may differ from images shown.
Disclaimer: While we work to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists. Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and/or different information than that shown on our Web site. We recommend that you do not solely rely on the information presented and that you always read labels, warnings, and directions before using or consuming a product. For additional information about a product, please contact the manufacturer. Content on this site is for reference purposes and is not intended to substitute for advice given by a physician, pharmacist, or other licensed health-care professional. You should not use this information as self-diagnosis or for treating a health problem or disease. Contact your health-care provider immediately if you suspect that you have a medical problem. Information and statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition.k-food.store assumes no liability for inaccuracies or misstatements about products.
* This product is labelled to Republic of Korea standards and may differ from similar products sold elsewhere in its ingredients, labeling and allergen warnings.
* Statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the FDA and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition.
Based on 0 reviews
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.