|Raw Material and Ingredients|
– Noodles: wheat flour (Australia, US), palm oil (Malaysia), potato starch, denatured starch, egg shell calcium, refined salt, vegetable seasoning extract, noodles added alkali (acidity regulator), mixed formulation (acidity regulator), oligo green tea flavor , Vitamin B2
– Soups: refined salt, broth base powder, shrimp base powder, white sugar, spicy soup seasoning powder, spicy powder, seafood seasoning powder, seasoning seasoning powder, luxury corn powder, soy sauce seasoning powder, scallop extract powder, powdered red pepper paste, beef seasoning powder, garlic Base, squid seasoned powder, yeast flavored powder, flavored seasoning powder, disodium succinate, powdered caramel (caramel color, starch syrup powder), anchovy seasoning powder, rich flavored seasoning powder, pepper extract powder, fish, shrimp flavored ball, dried green onion, dried carrot , Dried shrimp, dried seaweed
– 면 : 소맥분(호주산, 미국산) , 팜유(말레이시아산) , 감자전분 , 변성전분 , 난각칼슘 , 정제염 , 야채조미추출물 , 면류첨가알카리제(산도조절제) , 혼합제제(산도조절제) , 올리고녹차풍미액 , 비타민B2
– 스프류 : 정제염 , 육수베이스분말 , 새우베이스분말 , 정백당 , 매운탕조미분말 , 매운맛분말 , 해물조미분 , 조미양념분 , 호화옥수수분 , 간장조미분말 , 가리비추출물분말 , 분말고추장 , 비프조미분 , 마늘베이스 , 오징어조미분말 , 이스트풍미분 , 향신조미분 , 호박산이나트륨 , 분말카라멜(카라멜색소, 물엿분말) , 멸치조미분 , 진한맛조미분 , 후추추출물분말 , 어포 , 새우맛볼 , 건파 , 건당근 , 건새우 , 건미역 / 스프류 중 건새우 함량 8.6% (중국산 83.0%, 캐나다산 16.6%, 국내산 0.4%)
– Actual product may differ from images shown.
– This product is labelled to Republic of Korea standards and may differ from similar products sold elsewhere in its ingredients, labeling and allergen warnings.
– Orders may be cancelled due to defective merchandise or insufficient stock. In case of defective or damaged merchandise, you will be notified by customer service.
– Duty & Taxes are not included in the shopping total cost.
– All costs occurred during the Clearance process including import customs, needs to be paid by the customer.
– Returns due to complaints on Duty & Taxes during the Clearance process is not acceptable.
– Customs olicies vary from country to country with different prohibited items. It is a customer’s responsibility to pay for any charge caused in the process of customs clearance. Returns can not be made due to the additional charge.
– Items can be destroyed under the customs supervision, and delays can be caused. k-food.shop has no obligation for this process.
– Countries prohibit Food: Australia, Austria, Brunei, Czech, Denmark, Mongolia, Netherlands, Switzerland, Thailand, Turkey, Ukraine.
– Countries strict on Food: Philippines, Taiwan, Canada, Vietnam, Sweden
– It is recommended that you contact the destination country’s customs, postal or government authority for the accurate and latest details. Please check the Clearance precautions and customs information of each shipping countries prior to making orders from k-food.shop
* Any information is subject to change and is only for your reference.
* k-food.shop is not responsible for any incident that may result from the guidance provided here.
* Please note that all images and contents provided by k-food.store are protected assets under copyright laws and may be subject to legal action in the case of unauthorized reproduction, distribution or theft.