Tab! Dip to eat! Tangy summer specials, Nongshim soba noodle
Nongshim soba noodles brings the traditional Japanese dish soba together with chewy noodles and a clean soy sauce flavor. Unlike other noodle products, the healthy buckwheat noodles are dipped into soy sauce. Enjoy cool and clean soba noodles.
몸에 좋은 메밀이 첨가해 건강까지 생각한 메밀소바 면발을 바람에 말려 부드럽고 쫄깃합니다.
가츠오부시로 맛을 낸 감칠맛 나는 간장소스에 면을 찍어먹는 타입으로 먹는 즐거움이 색다릅니다.
무, 쪽파, 김, 와사비가 첨가된 무블럭은 소스에 잘 풀어지고 전통 메밀소바맛을 제대로 살려줍니다.
[Nongshim] Soba Noodle 127g
[Nongshim] 日式荞麦面 127g
[Nongshim] メミルそば 127g
[농심] 시원한 메밀소바 127g
|Type of Food|
Dried Noodle, 乾麺, 干面, 건면
|Producer / Location|
Nongshim Co., Ltd. / 112, Yeouidaebang-ro, Dongjak-gu, Seoul, Republic of Korea
|Date of Manufacture|
Products on each shop have a differing date of manufacturing and warehousing, and date of expiry differs as they are dispatched from the store.
|Expiration Date (Quality Maintenance)|
6 months from the date of manufacture
|Capacity (Weight), Quantity, Size by Packaging Unit|
|Serving per Container|
|Date of Release|
|Basic Recipe for Product|
Basic Recipe for Product
1. Dipping sauce: Put soup base, 80ml (about 1/3 cup) of cold water, and vegetable mix in a small bowl.
2. Boil about 550 ml (2 1/2 cups) of water.
3. Add noodles and cook for 4-5 minutes, stirring occasionally.
4. Rinse the cooked noodles with cold water, drain well.
5. Dip the cold noodles in the sauce and enjoy.
1. めんつゆ : スープベース,、冷水80mlと野菜ミックスを小さい器に入れてください。
|Genetically Modified Food|
|Pre-deliberation on display advertisement|
|Whether or not an import declaration is required under the Food Sanitation Act|
Avoid direct sunlight and store in a cool, dry place.
|Quality Assurance Standards|
For defective products, compensation will be made according to the standards of the Consumer Dispute Resolution noticed by the Fair Trade Commission.
– This product is produced in manufacturing facilities producing products containing buckwheat, peanut, mackerel, crab, walnut, chicken, pine nut, shellfish (including oyster, abalone).
– Since this product mainly uses agricultural raw materials, it is susceptible to insects, so be careful not to damage the packaging and cook immediately after opening.
|Customer Service Contact|
Customer Service Center : +82-80-023-5181
Head office, each factory, each branch and dealer
– Actual product may differ from images shown.
– This product is labelled to Republic of Korea standards and may differ from similar products sold elsewhere in its ingredients, labeling and allergen warnings.
– Orders may be cancelled due to defective merchandise or insufficient stock. In case of defective or damaged merchandise, you will be notified by customer service.
– Duty & Taxes are not included in the shopping total cost.
– All costs occurred during the Clearance process including import customs, needs to be paid by the customer.
– Returns due to complaints on Duty & Taxes during the Clearance process is not acceptable.
– Customs olicies vary from country to country with different prohibited items. It is a customer’s responsibility to pay for any charge caused in the process of customs clearance. Returns can not be made due to the additional charge.
– Items can be destroyed under the customs supervision, and delays can be caused. k-food.shop has no obligation for this process.
– Countries prohibit Food: Australia, Austria, Brunei, Czech, Denmark, Mongolia, Netherlands, Switzerland, Thailand, Turkey, Ukraine.
– Countries strict on Food: Philippines, Taiwan, Canada, Vietnam, Sweden
– It is recommended that you contact the destination country’s customs, postal or government authority for the accurate and latest details. Please check the Clearance precautions and customs information of each shipping countries prior to making orders from k-food.shop
* Any information is subject to change and is only for your reference.
* k-food.shop is not responsible for any incident that may result from the guidance provided here.
* Please note that all images and contents provided by k-food.store are protected assets under copyright laws and may be subject to legal action in the case of unauthorized reproduction, distribution or theft.
Disclaimer: While we work to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists. Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and/or different information than that shown on our Web site. We recommend that you do not solely rely on the information presented and that you always read labels, warnings, and directions before using or consuming a product. For additional information about a product, please contact the manufacturer. Content on this site is for reference purposes and is not intended to substitute for advice given by a physician, pharmacist, or other licensed health-care professional. You should not use this information as self-diagnosis or for treating a health problem or disease. Contact your health-care provider immediately if you suspect that you have a medical problem. Information and statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition.k-food.store assumes no liability for inaccuracies or misstatements about products.