|Raw Material and Ingredients|
– Noodles: wheat flour (from Australia), modified starch, rice bran oil (from Thailand), gluten, refined salt, vegetable flavor oil, mixed soybean protein powder, lactic acid, fresh green onion oil, egg white powder, lecithin, acidity regulator
– Soup: purified water, udon base, brewed soy sauce, mirin, bonito aging base, amino acid soy sauce, katsuo extract, glucose, refined salt, anchovy concentrate, kelp extract, white sugar, glycine, shiitake concentrate, yeast crude powder, disodium succinate, red pepper powder , deep-fried delicacies, dry flavored meat, dried seaweed, dried green onions, acidity regulator (acidity regulator, gardenia yellow), grilled seaweed flakes, seasoned dried red pepper
– 면 : 소맥분(호주산) , 변성전분 , 미강유(태국산) , 글루텐 , 정제염 , 식물성풍미유 , 혼합대두단백분말 , 젖산 , 후레쉬대파오일 , 난백분 , 레시틴 , 산도조절제
– 스프류 : 정제수 , 우동베이스 , 양조간장 , 미림 , 가다랑어숙성베이스 , 아미노산간장 , 가쓰오추출물 , 포도당 , 정제염 , 멸치농축액 , 다시마추출물 , 정백당 , 글리신 , 표고농축액 , 이스트조미분 , 호박산이나트륨 , 고추가루 , 별미튀김 , 건조맛살 , 건미역 , 건파 , 신미조정제(산도조절제,치자황색소) , 구운김후레이크 , 조미건조홍고추
– This product is produced in manufacturing facilities producing products containing buckwheat, peanut, mackerel, crab, walnut, chicken, pine nut, shellfish (including oyster, abalone).
– Since this product mainly uses agricultural raw materials, it is susceptible to insects, so be careful not to damage the packaging and cook immediately after opening.
– Actual product may differ from images shown.
– This product is labelled to Republic of Korea standards and may differ from similar products sold elsewhere in its ingredients, labeling and allergen warnings.
– Orders may be cancelled due to defective merchandise or insufficient stock. In case of defective or damaged merchandise, you will be notified by customer service.
– Duty & Taxes are not included in the shopping total cost.
– All costs occurred during the Clearance process including import customs, needs to be paid by the customer.
– Returns due to complaints on Duty & Taxes during the Clearance process is not acceptable.
– Customs olicies vary from country to country with different prohibited items. It is a customer’s responsibility to pay for any charge caused in the process of customs clearance. Returns can not be made due to the additional charge.
– Items can be destroyed under the customs supervision, and delays can be caused. k-food.shop has no obligation for this process.
– Countries prohibit Food: Australia, Austria, Brunei, Czech, Denmark, Mongolia, Netherlands, Switzerland, Thailand, Turkey, Ukraine.
– Countries strict on Food: Philippines, Taiwan, Canada, Vietnam, Sweden
– It is recommended that you contact the destination country’s customs, postal or government authority for the accurate and latest details. Please check the Clearance precautions and customs information of each shipping countries prior to making orders from k-food.shop
* Any information is subject to change and is only for your reference.
* k-food.shop is not responsible for any incident that may result from the guidance provided here.
* Please note that all images and contents provided by k-food.store are protected assets under copyright laws and may be subject to legal action in the case of unauthorized reproduction, distribution or theft.