[Sempio]Bonnet Bellflower Root in Spicy Sauce 90g
[샘표] 샘표 우리엄마 더덕장아찌 90g
|Type of Food|
Pickled Food, 절임식품 (살균제품)
|Distributor / Location|
Sempio Foods Company / 2 Chugmuro, Jung-gu, Seoul, Republic of Korea
|Date of Manufacture|
Products on each shop have a differing date of manufacturing and warehousing, and date of expiry differs as they are dispatched from the store.
|Expiration Date (Quality Maintenance)|
3 years from the date of manufacture
|Capacity (Weight), Quantity, Size by Packaging Unit|
|Raw Material and Ingredients|
염장더덕(중국산-더덕, 정제소금), 정제수, 폴리글리시톨시럽, 고추장[물엿, 소맥분(밀: 미국산, 호주산), 고추양념(중국산), 밀쌀, 알파밀쌀가루], 설탕, 마늘(국산), 고춧가루, 야채양념베이스, 글루콘산, 정제소금, 변성전분, 볶음참깨, 파프리카색소(파프리카추출색소, 유화제) / [대두, 밀 함유]
※ The above raw materials are based on Korean standards, and each country's raw material labeling method may be different according to the relevant national food law regulations.
|Allergy Information (FDA Regulations Only)|
|Specialty Food Type|
|Item Report Number / Date|
|Genetically Modified Food|
|Pre-deliberation on display advertisement|
|Whether or not an import declaration is required under the Food Sanitation Act|
Avoid direct sunlight and store in a cool, dry place.
|Quality Assurance Standards|
For defective products, compensation will be made according to the standards of the Consumer Dispute Resolution noticed by the Fair Trade Commission.
– This product is produced in manufacturing facilities producing products containing egg, milk, beef, buckwheat, peanut, mackerel, crab, shrimp, pork, peach, tomato, walnut, chicken, squid, shellfish (including oysters, abalone, mussels), sulfurous acid.
– Be careful when opening, storing and disposing of the cut part as it is sharp.
– After opening, consume as soon as possible. When storing, put in a glass bowl and keep in the refrigerator.
– If the container is heated directly or in a microwave oven, it may cause rupture or burns, so be sure to heat only the contents in another container.
– Do not eat if the container is inflated or its contents are deteriorated.
|Customer Service Contact|
Customer Service Center : +82-80-996-7777 / +82-80-870-7777
Head office, each factory, each branch and dealer
– Actual product may differ from images shown.
– This product is labelled to Republic of Korea standards and may differ from similar products sold elsewhere in its ingredients, labeling and allergen warnings.
– Orders may be cancelled due to defective merchandise or insufficient stock. In case of defective or damaged merchandise, you will be notified by customer service.
– Duty & Taxes are not included in the shopping total cost.
– All costs occurred during the Clearance process including import customs, needs to be paid by the customer.
– Returns due to complaints on Duty & Taxes during the Clearance process is not acceptable.
– Customs olicies vary from country to country with different prohibited items. It is a customer’s responsibility to pay for any charge caused in the process of customs clearance. Returns can not be made due to the additional charge.
– Items can be destroyed under the customs supervision, and delays can be caused. k-food.shop has no obligation for this process.
– Countries prohibit Food: Australia, Austria, Brunei, Czech, Denmark, Mongolia, Netherlands, Switzerland, Thailand, Turkey, Ukraine.
– Countries strict on Food: Philippines, Taiwan, Canada, Vietnam, Sweden
– It is recommended that you contact the destination country’s customs, postal or government authority for the accurate and latest details. Please check the Clearance precautions and customs information of each shipping countries prior to making orders from k-food.shop
* Any information is subject to change and is only for your reference.
* k-food.shop is not responsible for any incident that may result from the guidance provided here.
* Please note that all images and contents provided by k-food.store are protected assets under copyright laws and may be subject to legal action in the case of unauthorized reproduction, distribution or theft.
Disclaimer: While we work to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists. Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and/or different information than that shown on our Web site. We recommend that you do not solely rely on the information presented and that you always read labels, warnings, and directions before using or consuming a product. For additional information about a product, please contact the manufacturer. Content on this site is for reference purposes and is not intended to substitute for advice given by a physician, pharmacist, or other licensed health-care professional. You should not use this information as self-diagnosis or for treating a health problem or disease. Contact your health-care provider immediately if you suspect that you have a medical problem. Information and statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition.k-food.store assumes no liability for inaccuracies or misstatements about products.